Secretary — official title “scriptor.”
Baalberith has much history in Earth’s demonology, most of it exaggerated. Was a cherub before siding with Lucifer in the Fall. Now a secretary & keeper of the archives in Hell. Has special jurisdiction over subcircle 814: enemies of Hellsing.
– Eyes: same size as Seras’. Red.
– Short figure: just over 5 heads tall.
– Shorter than Seras; taller than Helena.
– Wide mouth to accommodate extra-long teeth. (Draw mouth first, then add those teeth.)
– Pointed ears.
– Furry all over.
– Short ponytail — a bit like Walter’s.
– Personality: cheerful when in power; easily switches to overbearing when angry. Potential depths of nastiness have not even been scratched.
— Crush on Integra’s shoulder devil.
– Androgynous; has a slight, girlish built. Faint suggestion of a bust. Masculine face.
– Legs “bend bacakwards”, like a horse’s. (“Backwards knees” are actually ankles.)
– Legs: Human — Cat — Horse
– Accessories: stack of paper; ballpoint pen; cell phone.
– Remember: EVIL DEMON. When truly provoked, NOT CUTE.
These two are site inspectors for Hell’s construction authorities.
– Long horns; small wings.
– Hands have two fingers.
– Androgynous, like Baalberith; muscular but slender body; girlish (if anything) face.
– Craggy, rough skin (flood fill: texture “Dead Wood”, blend mode “Darken”)
– Named in the style of Dante’s demons (e.g. Malacoda — meaning “evil-claws”). Malpeau = “bad-skin”
– Feet: claws like those of a chicken.
– Speaks in font Bookman Old Style
– Masculine, with cat-based features.
– Long black claws.
– Broad shoulders; thick torso + limbs.
– Ugly muddy-yellow fur.
– Name is German for the yowling of cats; also, slang for a hangover. Tribute to early comic strip The Katzenjammer Kids.
– Speaks in font Benguiat Frisky ATT, with miscellaneous mix of English accents.