Note from The Future: The faker’s DA account was eventually deactivated, and thank goodness for that.
1. Pay attention to punctuation. Don’t try to pass yourself off as someone who is known for well-written stories if you can’t find the business end of a comma with both hands.
2. Don’t pretend to be the dA account of someone who has written their real dA username in their profile.
3. This, of course, requires you to actually read the profile.
4. Only talk to people who have the goodwill and faith in humanity to believe your flimsy alibi. If you try to pull this on a bitter skeptic, you will be seen through in thirty seconds.
5. Actually, you know what? Don’t try to pull this at all. Because no matter how nice it feels in the moment to be admired for hard work you didn’t do, you will be found out eventually. And it won’t be pretty.